Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles would make a perfect addition to the Easter baskets this year! I was sent two of the Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles products to try out with my girls and give you my thoughts.
The products we received were:
- Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles 3-pack
- One Bubble Launcher
If you do not like to let your kids get messy, then this is not the product for you. If you do encourage some messy play then you and the kids will love this! Great for a nice sunny day! Just throw on some play clothes or a bathing suit and get messy, then hose off!
The girls had a blast, but were a little frustrated by how much leaking the bubble launcher had. Most of the bubble solution was lost from it running down the handle instead of coming out as bubbles. You can see what I am talking about in the photo below.
Now obviously these are not your ordinary bubbles…
- Dress for Mess. Wear washable play clothes and shoes. It’s best to not wear suede, leather or any other material that can’t be washed.
- Play Outside. An open grassy area is best away from new concrete, decks and porous surfaces like marble. Don’t use at formal events like weddings.
- Rub skin to remove color.
- Launder clothes promptly with water and detergent. Repeat washing may be needed.
- Hose off outdoor surfaces like sidewalks and driveways to wash away color.
One Not So Average Mama reader will win a Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles 3-pack and Bubble Launcher.
This Giveaway will end on March 29th, 2012
The products featured above were sent to us to facilitate this review by Crayola via My Blog Spark. No compensation was received and all opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Solar Financing Programs: How Do You Pay for Solar Panels? - May 4, 2022
- 3 Things to Keep in Mind About Medical Debt Collections - April 22, 2022
- 4 Reasons Why Custom Engagement Rings Are the Way to Go - March 16, 2022