Ok y’all, these have to be the best Cheerios ever! I love all things Cinnamon, so when MyBlogSpark asked if I wanted to try out the new Cinnamon Burst Cheerios I was on it!
First thing that comes to mind about Cheerios is I know it’s a healthy food for my family. I’ve fed my kids Cheerios since they were old enough for solids. I think Cheerios is a first solid food for many children. We give it to our family because we feel confident about the brand.
The Cinnamon burst Cheerios are awesome! They have so much flavor and I find myself grabbing it for a quick snack for myself and the kids (dry). They devoured the box within a few days! They wanted it for breakfast, they wanted it for snacks.
It’s hard to eat this and think you are eating a healthy cereal since it has so much flavor. But check out this information:
Contains 20% of the Daily Value of fiber (or 5g per serving), has 9g of sugar, is low in fat, saturated fat free and naturally cholesterol free. Cinnamon Burst Cheerios cereal also provides at least 8g of whole grain per serving; at least 48g recommended daily.
Don’t just take my word for it! Watch what these other MyBlogSpark Bloggers had to say…..
One Not So Average Mama reader will receive a Cinnamon Burst Cheerios cereal gift pack that includes a box of Cinnamon Burst Cheerios cereal for you to try, family 4-pack of cereal bowls, travel cereal chiller and a cinnamon scented candle.
Main Entry: Tell me what you do to start your day off with a smile! Leave your answer in a comment below!
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before any of the bonus entries!
- Like Cheerios on Facebook! (2 Entries, leave 2 comments!)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade Cinnamon Burst Cheerios Prize Pack Giveaway! http://bit.ly/ifNICz #myblogspark” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Become a fan of My Frugal Home on Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on March 25th, 2011!
Cheerios provided me with the free product, information, and gift pack through MyBlogSpark.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Benefits of Dual Diagnosis Treatment - January 25, 2023
- How to Help Family With Mental Health Issues? - January 3, 2023
- A Perfect Cup of Coffee Every Time – The Mr. Coffee One-Touch Coffeehouse+ Is A Perfect Christmas Gift! - December 20, 2022