Check out this awesome recipe for Chocolate Berry Bark Valentine’s day recipe using Crunchies’ freeze-dried berries – now available at your local Sprouts.
It is a super simple recipe that you could make with your kids! Everyone will be happy to receive it!
The girls and I will be making this for our own family, packaging it up in cute containers.
CHOCOLATE BERRY BARK
Prep: 10 mins / Cook: 1 hour / Total Time: 1 hour & 10 mins
- 1 (16 oz.) bag of dark chocolate chips (the higher the quality, the better)
- ¼ cup Crunchies Strawberries
- ¼ cup Crunchies Raspberries
- ¼ cup Crunchies Blueberries
- Pour chocolate chips in a saucepan and begin to cook on the lowest temperature while stirring constantly until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and pour in the center of a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Smooth out with a rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle on Crunchies fruit.
- Store in a cool, dry place until hardened.
- Allow chocolate to cool and completely harden before breaking apart. Now serve and enjoy!
Let me know if you make it and how you liked it!
What other types of treats do you make for Valentine’s day? Drop me a link in the comments! We are always looking for easy and fun recipes to make!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Top Tips for Surviving College Application Season - August 8, 2022
- 5 Ways To Reduce Stress In Your Life - August 2, 2022
- 5 Confidence-Boosting Tips for Your Next Boudoir Session - July 12, 2022