Morgan has a love of all things music, but sometimes I just don’t want to hear what she wants to hear. Sometimes she listens to stuff I like, but mostly it’s music I can’t stand! I am so thankful for ChicBuds!
First things first…they are comfortable! I can not wear earbuds…too painful after awhile. I tried out the ChicBuds RockBuds Sport Headphones and was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable they were! There are padded and squishy and keep outside sound out better! You can also adjust the size. Morgan wears them the most, but sometimes you can find Lauren using them while she does school work. They fold up for easy storage and fit easily in a bag to take on the go.
COMPATIBLE WITH: iPhone, iPod, CD player, MP3 player, DVD player, airplane connector… basically any listening device!
- Folds up for ease of storage and convenient use
- Adjustable headband for a comfortable fit
- Insulating sound
- Driver unit: 44mm diameter dome
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 108dBÂ±3dB at 1kHz 3000
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 20KHz
- Plug: 3.5mm stereo plug
- Cord length: 1.5m
Ours are pink! Super stylish for a teenager! They seem way more durable than my headphones….maybe I should snatch these from Morgan? I think these would be great under the Christmas tree this year. You can purchase them for $34.99.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Benefits of Dual Diagnosis Treatment - January 25, 2023
- How to Help Family With Mental Health Issues? - January 3, 2023
- A Perfect Cup of Coffee Every Time – The Mr. Coffee One-Touch Coffeehouse+ Is A Perfect Christmas Gift! - December 20, 2022