So my journey into natural treatments for my RSD/CRPS has been going well. I have been using CBD for a few months now. I really like to vape it, but recently I learned about a spray from Care By Design. You spray it under the tongue.
I was actually able to try it, and my first response to it was kind of awful because of the taste. I wrote to them and asked them what I could do to mask the taste and if they sold it flavored as well. I was advised that I should try the mint flavored variety. I’ll look into that for next time. In the meantime, these were the suggestions for making it more tolerable. I learned that the oil itself can be mixed in a variety of different capacities.
- If subcutaneal delivery is still desired, one can mix it with other oils, essential oils, herbal tinctures, juices, a small amount of water, or even mid-teeth cleaning with toothpaste.
- Liquid and food is an easy remedy, though will change the delivery mechanism thus potentially changing the effect and timing of effect as it will go through the digestive and metabolic process.
- An easy remedy is to spray, wait 10-30 seconds (or until the taste is undesirable) and rinse with something that is pleasurable.
CBD has changed my life! I have successfully weaned off of the high doses of Gabapentin that I have been taking. I am currently only taking 2 prescription medications. I hope to be off of those within the year as well. Natural is the way to go!
Care By Design specializes in products featuring high quality oil safely extracted from organically grown high CBD cannabis strains. These products are designed with the medical patient in mind.
Cannabidiol—CBD—is a cannabis compound that has significant health benefits, but does not make medical marijuana patients feel “stoned,” and can actually counteract the intoxicating effects of THC. The fact that CBD-rich cannabis is non-psychoactive or less psychoactive than THC-dominant cannabis makes Care By Design’s CBD-rich cannabis products a good option for patients looking for relief from inflammation, pain, anxiety, psychosis, seizures, spasms and other conditions without disconcerting feelings of being “high.”
Extensive scientific research (much of it sponsored by the US government) and limited clinical studies underscore CBD’s potential as a treatment for a wide range of conditions, including arthritis, diabetes, alcoholism, MS, chronic pain, schizophrenia, PTSD, depression, antibiotic-resistant infections, epilepsy, and other neurological disorders. CBD cannabis has demonstrable neuroprotective effects, and the anti-cancer properties of CBD are being investigated at several academic research centers in the United States and elsewhere.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Long-Lasting and Delicious Care Package Foods That Will Give Your Loved One the Biggest Smile - October 15, 2019
- Why Your Garage Needs LED Lights - October 15, 2019
- Keeping Customers Happy - October 12, 2019