As a mom I know how under appreciated you can feel. No one really knows what you go through…no one notices all that you endure. I know you have had those days where you have said to yourself…”…man, I should totally get a reward for that!” I know I have! Daily!
It’s not easy being a mother, but I know we wouldn’t trade it for anything. So guess what??? You don’t have to wait for someone to notice your accomplishments. No one needs to provide an award, you’re a mama! You take care of it all yourself, including rewards!
For fun The First Years’ has added new Facebook Badges! Now you can totally customize your own reward! I know you deserve a hundred so have fun creating badges of accomplishment for yourself! Like that time your kids pee’d all over you at the mall. You survived! You are a mama and a trooper! Give yourself a reward for that! What about that time your kid loudly and rudely talked about a stranger? You played it cool as you quickly told your own kid “Boy, you are in sooo much trouble when I tell yer mama what you did while I was babysitting you!” Yes, it’s OK to occasionally pretend your child isn’t really yours…go get a badge for that too!
To Celebrate how awesome of a mother you are, The First Years is letting me host a giveaway!
One very lucky Not So Average Mama reader will win a True Fit Recline Convertible Car Seat from The First Years! Color or Print may vary!
- Removable headrest for better rear-facing installation, can be used rear facing with headrest for infants up to 35lbs.
- Easy-to-read center angle indicator with two position settings
- Easy adjust, no rethread harness for use to 65lbs
- Multi-position crotch strap adjustment
- Easy-off pad, snaps on and off with out rethreading harness
- Color-coded belt paths for easy installation
- Built-in lock offs for both rear- and forward-facing installation, external LATCH storage
- Two-position recline for better installation
- Deep side wings, side-impact tested to international standards
- For use with children 5-65lbs and up to 50′ tall
- Weight: 19lbs.
This is an amazing car seat! The weight range from 5-65 lbs will cover your child for a long time! No reason to buy several car seats through the years! It’s easy to adjust the straps, the recline position and install. I love this and wish I had it when my girls were infants!
Main Entry: Check out the The First Years’ New Facebook Badges and give yourself one! Let me know in a comment below what you gave yourself a badge for!
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Like The First Years on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade one entry
- Follow H-E-B on Twitter @TheFirstYears one entry
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade @TheFirstYears True Fit Recline Convertible Car Seat Giveaway! http://wp.me/prmOk-3ju #Giveaway” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on August 20th, 2011.
I received the product mentioned above to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Celebrate National Salad Month with READ® Salad Days! - May 4, 2021
- Making My Space More Enjoyable and Less Stressful - May 2, 2021
- Top Surprising Benefits of Choosing an Invisible Window Screen - May 1, 2021