I know you guys are all busy! What woman isn’t? There is always something that needs to be done and it pulling at every little bit of time we posses. What if there was away to make your shopping list online and someone else gathered all of your items for you? You just need to pick it up…
If you are a Sam’s Club Advantage Plus Member you totally have access to this awesome service called Click n Pull!
How does it work?
- Visit samsclub.com – Choose your Club from the “Shop Filters” menu.
- Make your list – Search for specific items or browse the thousands available at your Club. And our Shopping List feature makes it easy to order items you need regularly. You can use the shopping list feature to access your previous orders, too.
- They do the shopping – You’ll receive an e-mail confirmation that your order was completed, and they will pull all the items on the list for you.
- Pick it up the next day – Order by 5 p.m., and your order will be waiting for you anytime the next day. You just pick it up and pay at the Member Services Desk.
This is just one of the many extras a Plus Member will get! Imagine how much time you will save using this service! Sometimes it can be so hard to shop with kids, this is going to make your life so much easier.
With Labor Day coming up, Sam’s Club has you covered with eValues! Click here to check it out! There will be over $300 in extra savings loaded onto your card (FOR ALL MEMBERS!) from September 1st-6th, 2010! It’s always nice to see those discounts popping up in surprising places. I know one time I saved quite a bit on the family pack of ground beef I picked up at an already great price. Sure was a nice surprise seeing even more savings coming in for my family!
What do you think of Click n Pull?
Sam’s Club provided me with compensation for my participation in the Labor Day eValues Campaign.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Top Tips for Surviving College Application Season - August 8, 2022
- 5 Ways To Reduce Stress In Your Life - August 2, 2022
- 5 Confidence-Boosting Tips for Your Next Boudoir Session - July 12, 2022