I go through tons of business cards and I love the cards that I have gotten from uPrinting! The quality is just awesome. Check out all the cool business cards options you can get at uPrinting and see for yourself!
What I have noticed is that people are more likely to pick up a card that stands out! This means full color cards will be picked up before a plain card that is white with black text. Also, cards that are shaped differently will be picked up more often as well. This is what is so awesome about uPrinting! They offer die cut cards! You can get the die cut cards in the following shapes:
- Rounded Corners
- Half-Circle Side
You can also get the full color and then get printing on both sides! I use one card for my web stuff. I have my blog on one side, hosting and design on the other. I use a separate card for my photography. This I will be using the die cut cards for. I think they will stand out amongst the other photography cards available.
- 250 Die Cut Business Cards for One (1) Winner
- 2 x 3.5”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.75 x 3.5” (slim card)
- Die cutting options available: Rounded Corners, Leaf, Rounded One-Corner, Half-Circle Side, Circle
- Paper Type: 14pt Cardstock Gloss, Matte, or High Gloss; 13pt Cardstock Uncoated
- Color: 4Color Front, Blank Back; 4Color Front, Black Back; 4Color Both Sides
- Limited to US residents only 18 years old and above
Main Entry: Visit uPrinting and check out all the options, how will your cards be designed? What die cut shape will you choose? Leave your answer in a comment below!
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade 250 Die Cut Business Card Giveaway! http://bit.ly/cbGl3a” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this once per day. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook.
- Become a fan of My Frugal Home on Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar.
- Subscribe to my Enews and Updates located up yonder. Leave a comment letting me know.
This giveaway will end on Sept 30th, 2010
I will be receiving 250 Die Cut Business Cards from UPrinting.com for hosting this giveaway.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- How Single Mums Can Make Some Extra Money Online - June 13, 2021
- 4 Considerations to Make When Choosing an Insurance for Your Family - June 9, 2021
- Building A New Home, Or Remodeling A Home? - May 30, 2021