My girls are absolutely excited about going to see The Boss Baby! Have you watched the trailers? It looks hilarious!
THE BOSS BABY hits theaters everywhere on March 31, 2017!
DreamWorks Animation and the director of Madagascar invite you to meet a most unusual baby. He wears a suit, speaks with the voice and wit of Alec Baldwin, and stars in the animated comedy, DreamWorks’ The Boss Baby. The Boss Baby is a hilariously universal story about how a new baby’s arrival impacts a family, told from the point of view of a delightfully unreliable narrator, a wildly imaginative 7 year old named Tim. With a sly, heart-filled message about the importance of family, DreamWorks’ The Boss Baby is an authentic and broadly appealing original comedy for all ages.
THE BOSS BABY
- Animation, in 3D
- Release: March 31, 2017
- Directed by: Tom McGrath
- Written by: Michael McCullers (based on the award-winning picture book by Marla Frazee)
- Producer: Ramsey Ann Naito
- Cast: Alec Baldwin, Steve Buscemi, Jimmy Kimmel, Lisa Kudrow, Miles Bakshi
Will you be going to watch this movie? What other movies are on your list to go see? For the longest time I could not handle the movies but thanks to some new treatments for my illness I’m able to tolerate it much better these days. You see, sounds…which are vibrations, actually cause me terrible pain. The louder it is, the more painful. So you can see why a movie theater would be hard. BUT, as I said, I am handling it much better lately! So we WILL be going to see this movie!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- 7 Reasons to Fall in Love With Thrift and Charity Shopping - August 2, 2021
- All About Solar Cell Efficiency - July 26, 2021
- Three-Way Car Accidents: Who Can Be Held Liable? - July 14, 2021