A week ago or so I was contacted by someone local that actually has a lot in common with me. Her name is Cathy Brown and she is a mama to 4 kids and 1 grandkid! Cathy is a former Director of Operations of a Financial Company and now she is what she calls a diaper-preneur!
Cathy began sewing and designing her AIO diapers in 2006 after the birth of her youngest daughter Kaia in August of 2005. She was born premature, with a congenital heart defect, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, and VERY sensitive skin. She was unable to wear any of the disposable diapers so Cathy began making diapers for her.
She didn’t want to use prefold diapers that she had used with her oldest daughter. She wanted something better. She studied the look and features of disposable diapers that she liked and began sewing them out of different types of cloth.
She also started making diapers for friends that were having babies. Her friends along with her husband urged her to expand and produce them to sell to other parents because they loved them so much.
Finally in 2007 after leaving her job in Finance she decided to just go for it and Blissful Booty was born!!
She now offers AIO (all in one) diapers, Cloth Wipes, All Natural Wipe Water Concentrate, Booster Pads, Pail Liner Bags and Wetbags! They are also going to expand to flushable liners as well.
Here is some info about the products for giveaway…
With our Blissful Booty® Original All-in-One diaper, there are no covers, inserts or fasteners needed! You will love our unique 1 piece design featuring our inner and outer leg casings and front and back waist gathers that REALLY hold in messes and prevent leaks. The strong hold of our hook and loop closures is designed to stay put even on the busiest of toddlers. Our plush, no-pill “stay dry” liner resists stains and keeps baby comfy, and our unique crossover tabs ensure a fabulous fit no matter how slim or chunky! We have also added large touch tape laundry tabs that stay put through washing and drying. Our super easy to use diapers are Daddy approved!!
Blissful Booty® Wipe Water Concentrate is a natural cleansing and moisturizing solution for use with cloth baby wipes. It is sulfate, paraban and preservative free! Wipe Water Concentrate is made with soothing organic aloe, chamomile, lavender and vitamin e so it is always gentle to your baby’s skin. Jojoba and rosehip oil add to the soothing qualities of our concentrate and tea tree oil adds natural antimicrobial properties. Our solution is super concentrated and super economical because it makes 24 twelve ounce bottles of solution from just 1 four oz bottle of concentrate! Simply add a teaspoon of concentrate to 12 oz of water in the included spray bottle to create the perfect natural cleaning solution for baby at your changing station or on the go! Now available in 14 incredible scents!!
1 Blissful Booty®AIO diaper choice of color and size, and a full bottle of our Wipe Water Concentrate in choice of scent with free spray bottle.
Main Entry: Visit the Blissful Booty Online Boutique and tell me what else you would like to have from the store.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before any of the bonus entries!
- Like Blissful Booty Cloth Diapers on Facebook! (2 Entries, leave 2 comments!)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow Blissful Booty on Twitter @blissfulbooty
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade Blissful Booty Cloth Diaper Giveaway! http://bit.ly/eDLCzw” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Become a fan of My Frugal Home on Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on February 25th, 2011!
No compensation was received for this post. All opinions are my own.