This giveaway is now closed! The winner was comment #148!
Have you been thinking about hosting a fundraiser? Why not host a pancake breakfast fundraiser? Bisquick Pancake Nation is the way to do it! I mean…who doesn’t LOVE pancakes? They are tasty and easy to make. I bet you would have a great turnout!
From now through May 31st, you can even apply for a $250.00 grant for your qualified non-profit organization to help you host your own pancake breakfast fundraiser in your community. This can help cover your supply costs, which means raising more money for your organization.
Please read this grant info:
Non-profit organizations (501c3) and public and private schools qualify. All organizations must meet grant guidelines and criteria and will be awarded the grants in the order in which they are received until the funding is no longer available or until the deadline has been reached.
You will find everything you need to know about planning and hosting a pancake breakfast fundraiser! Here are just some of the things you will find at the Bisquick Pancake Nation website:
- The Pancake Finder-locate a nearby pancake fundraiser
- Pancake Mix-customize a future Bisquick Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser with some fun tips on what to serve with pancakes
- Calculator-plan shopping for just the right amount of ingredients for expected guests
- Placemats-download and print so guests can share trivia and play games while they eat
If you host a pancake breakfast you can share your photos at Bisquick Pancake Nation for others to see as well!
Bisquick is a staple product in our home. We use it for way more than just pancakes! We love Bisquick Impossible Pies! If you are a busy mom, you might want to look into some of the Impossible Pie recipes!
Want a chance to win your own pancake kit from Bisquick?
You could win everything pictured above! Yes, that is an Iron Griddle Skillet! I love mine!
Main Entry: If you hosted a fundraiser pancake breakfast, which local organization would you choose? Please leave your answer in the comments below.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries.
- Tweet about this giveaway with a link @stitchblade. You can do this once per day. Be sure to leave a coment with the URL to your tweet status for each daily entry.
- Subscribe to my Enews and Updates located in the top of the sidebar. Leave a comment letting me know.
- Subscribe to my newsletter located in the right sidebar about half way down. You will not be spammed. This is just when I have something super special to share. Leave a comment letting me know.
- Stumble this giveaway by clicking the button below the post. Leave a comment letting me know.
This giveaway will end on April 18th, 2010!
The product, information and prize packs were all given to me from Bisquick through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are 100% my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Celebrate National Salad Month with READ® Salad Days! - May 4, 2021
- Making My Space More Enjoyable and Less Stressful - May 2, 2021
- Top Surprising Benefits of Choosing an Invisible Window Screen - May 1, 2021