As a coffee junkie, I love all kinds of coffee. I don’t discriminate when it comes to that liquid goodness known as coffee. I was having a hard time making a fabulous iced coffee at home. It never ended up strong or flavorful enough…it basically tasted like watered down coffee and that isn’t yummy…oops, maybe I do discriminate just a tad.
Peet’s introduced Baridi, a blend of beans specifically roasted and meant to be poured over ice and enjoyed cold.
Baridi (meaning “cold” in Swahili) was crafted specifically with iced coffee enjoyment in mind. Leveraging 46 years of blending expertise, Peet’s selected premium East African coffees for their inherent juicy flavor characteristics and extravagant fragrances to create a refreshing, coffee?forward, flavorful and aromatic cup.
- Prepare a concentrated brew: 2/3 cup coffee to 2 ½ cups water in a drip coffee maker
- Cool just brewed concentrate quickly by adding 2 ½ cups of ice directly into carafe
- Stir until ice melts completely
- Pour over ice and enjoy!
Easy and delish! I like to add liquid coffee creamer to min to make it even fancier tasting!
I have to highly recommend this for my coffee loving friends!
I was sent samples of the product mentioned above. No compensation was received and all opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Is Hemp Oil Safe For Cats? - August 5, 2020
- What Should You Know About The Endocannabinoid System? - July 31, 2020
- Reasons To Hire A Family Practice Attorney - July 28, 2020