Thank you to Fruit Shoot for sponsoring today’s post featuring backyard activities. My love for their juice and endorsing children’s imaginations is all my own!
I have blogged about Fruit Shoot before. It was the first time we tried Fruit Shoot. The girls loved it and it has been a favorite of theirs every since that first sip. I no longer have to search for it though, I was able to find it in our local Dollar General store the other day. We love that Fruit Shoot has a no-spill cap, makes it perfect for taking on the go! It is also real fruit juice and has no added sugar.
My girls are the queens of creativity, so I knew they were up to the challenge of creating an activity that included a ball and a Fruit Shoot bottle. I told them we were going to video whatever they came up with and enter it in the ‘Have a Ball Stunt Hunt’ competition. You can read the details of the competition below.
Competition details: The ‘Have a Ball Stunt Hunt‘ competition is a great demonstration of Fruit Shoot’s commitment to imaginative play and has a reward that is priceless. Here’s how it works:
- Visit the contest homepage to upload a video of your kids showing off their best tricks, stunts, and super-cool abilities with a Fruit Shoot bottle and any ball. To qualify, please make sure your video is under 30 seconds. Check out the stunt video they have already souped-up for inspiration!
- Share your video with friends and family and encourage them to vote for your video.
- Every week, they will chose a winning video, give it the full-on Hollywood special effects treatment, and release it on their contest homepage for the world to see!
Guess what? Entrants will receive a free bottle of Fruit Shoot when entering the contest. Entrants will also receive a Waboba ball anytime they buy 6 bottles of Fruit Shoot in-store.
Our video isn’t up on the site yet, but here is a 15 sec portion that I had shared on instagram.
So what are you waiting for? Go enter your video now! Also, here is a video with more information!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Benefits of Dual Diagnosis Treatment - January 25, 2023
- How to Help Family With Mental Health Issues? - January 3, 2023
- A Perfect Cup of Coffee Every Time – The Mr. Coffee One-Touch Coffeehouse+ Is A Perfect Christmas Gift! - December 20, 2022