CLOSED! Winner was comment #6!
A few weeks back I reviewed the Baby Bunch Bouquets, super cute! I gave it as a gift at a recent gathering welcoming a newborn. The bouquet of baby clothes was such a hit! The new mom was showing everyone and they all thought it was the coolest thing ever.
Now I want to tell you about the Baby Egg Nest gifts from The Baby Bunch. I can not get over how cute these little nests are! Perfect for Spring and Easter baby showers!
Why can’t I think of Brilliant ideas like this?
Each nest comes with three pairs of 100% organic cotton baby socks rolled to look like eggs! The socks will fit 0-6 months, or up to 16lbs. The “eggs” are then placed in the nest with a handcrafted scented bird sachet.
The Nests sell for $19.95 each. The approximate nest dimensions are 3 ½” tall x 5 ½” wide x 5 ½” deep.
One lucky reader will win a set of Baby Egg Nests! The winner of this giveaway will receive one Blue Nest as well as one Pink Nest!
Main Entry: Visit The Baby Bunch and browse the products. Tell me what your favorite is!
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries.
- Follow The Baby Bunch on Twitter! Good for one bonus Entry!
- Tweet about this giveaway with a link here @babybunch @stitchblade. You can do this once per day! Be sure to leave a comment with the URL to the Tweet status. Leave a new comment each day you tweet.
This Giveaway will end Friday, April 2nd, 2010!
As with all of my giveaways (unless otherwise stated), this giveaway is for US residents only!
I received 2 Baby Egg Nests to Facilitate this review. I received no compensation for this post. All opinions are 100% my own. All photos featured in this post are my own property and are protected by copyright. They can not be used without written permission.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Santa Switched Up His Snack Choice This Year & We’re Here For It! Plus A Giveaway! - November 30, 2022
- Alcohol-Free Mocktails for Your Next Holiday Party - November 21, 2022
- Tree Maintenance: 5 Pruning Mistakes to Avoid - November 5, 2022