Baby Bunch has the most creative gifts for new babies! Moms will be so shocked at how usable baby items and clothing are creatively packaged. They’ll have a hard time taking the beautiful pieces of art apart even! We have done several reviews and giveaways for Baby Bunch now and I have to say they are one of my favorite companies to work with.
The product I want to tell you about today is the Organic Cupcake Onesies Baby Gift.
These are so adorable! They come in a little bakers box and are folded and arranged to look just like little cupcakes. My little one thinks she should be able to have them for her play kitchen. I had a hard time convincing her that they were indeed baby clothes and that we were going to give them as a gift.
I almost don’t want to let them go…So Cute! Next time you are shopping for a baby shower gift you have got to get these! They will be the hit of the party!
Each time I review for Baby Bunch I know I have an opportunity to take some gorgeous product photos! Check them out below!
You can purchase the set of 4 Organic Cupcake One-pieces $39.95!
One Not So Average Mama reader will win a box set of 4 Organic Cupcake Onesies!
Main Entry: Visit Baby Bunch and browse around. What would you love to have from there? Tell me in a comment below.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade Baby Bunch Organic Cupcake Onesies Giveaway! http://bit.ly/eKZWW6” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook.
- Become a fan of My Frugal Home on Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar.
This giveaway will end on December 20th, 2010!
I received the box set featured above to facilitate my review and for photographing purposes. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- How to Increase Your Earning Potential and Further Your Career - October 17, 2020
- Planning Ahead for the Future - October 17, 2020
- 3 Keys to Remember When Defending Yourself Against False Accusations of Sexual Misconduct - October 15, 2020