So today was the day…weigh in and measurements at Curves. Well, it’s that time of the month for me, so she said she would weigh me next week. Anyhow, she went ahead and measured me and I am going to share the changes so far with you.
Now keep in mind, I have only went 10 times. I planned to go at least 5 times a week…well this horrid pain and some other stress crap messed me up. But now, no more excuses. I feel better after I go anyhow! After working out I am in way less pain.
Here are the results of my first check after 10 workouts:
- Bust: No Change…those girls are not gonna budge.
- Waist: 3/4 inch lost
- Abdomen: 1 inch lost
- His: 1/4 inch lost
- Thighs 1/2 inch lost each leg = 1 inch lost!
- Arms: No change
- Body Fat lost was 2lbs
- Weight lost, not sure. I will know next week after Aunt Flo has went home.
I know it doesn’t seem like a lot, but after only 10 work outs seeing a change is a big boost! Who knows, my measurements may be different next week as well. I am always puffy during my period.
I really enjoy going to Curves. The owner Marnee is super nice and helpful. She is more than willing to give advice or a push!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Benefits of Dual Diagnosis Treatment - January 25, 2023
- How to Help Family With Mental Health Issues? - January 3, 2023
- A Perfect Cup of Coffee Every Time – The Mr. Coffee One-Touch Coffeehouse+ Is A Perfect Christmas Gift! - December 20, 2022