Sometimes it is so hard to pick out presents. I mean my kids don’t really need anything. So I try to find unique gifts to make it more special.
When I seen these personalized books from I See Me inc. I just knew it would be the perfect gift for Lauren! A book that is filled with her name as well as her sisters, my husband and even my name! The book is called A Christmas Bear for Me!
It wasn’t just the text of the book that had the names, the names were fit into the illustrations as well! I was super impressed by that detail! Stockings were hung with each of our names even!
She is going to be so surprised on Christmas morning when she finds this under the tree from Santa himself! The book comes with a mini plush bear and a personalized letter from Santa!
Adorable right? I think it is especially cool for a new reader like Lauren! Once Emma is reading well on her own I will order one for her. I remember getting a personalized book for Christmas when I was little. My mom ordered one for both my brother and I, it was really exciting to see our names in the book.
Ordering is very easy! All you do is pick the title that you like (They have more than just this! They also cover more than just Christmas so be sure to go check them out!). Fill in the info and you are good to go! It was very simple, just providing names and details and your work is done!
One of our popular personalized gifts for kids, A Christmas Bear for Me is a beautiful, heart-warming, personalized story about a child’s Christmas wish for a special Teddy Bear friend. A Christmas Bear for Me captures the anticipation leading up to Christmas morning and the magic of receiving a special gift from Santa.
- One child is the “star” of the Christmas book and his or her name is featured throughout story.
- The child’s name and the names of his or her siblings or relatives are incorporated into intricate illustrations of stockings across the mantle and more!
- Gift set includes a cuddly, mini 6″ Gund’ plush bear that is designed to match the bear in the story. You can choose an 11″ bear for an additional $8.00 or a 14″ bear for an additional $13.00.
- Gift set also includes a personalized letter to the child from Santa!
I’m so impressed with this and have it hidden well,waiting to be put out under the tree for Christmas morning! This is definitely going in the gift guide! You can purchase A Christmas Bear for Me! for only $36.95!
Would you like to win one?
One Not So Average Mama reader will win “A Christmas Bear for Me!”
Giveaway will end on December 4th, 2011!
I received a copy of the book featured above along with the Teddy Bear to facilitate this review. No compensation was received.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Top Tips for Surviving College Application Season - August 8, 2022
- 5 Ways To Reduce Stress In Your Life - August 2, 2022
- 5 Confidence-Boosting Tips for Your Next Boudoir Session - July 12, 2022