Have you ever gone online in search of someone offering their opinion about a product or service you’re interested in purchasing? People do it all the time and that’s why it’s a great idea for a blog.
Over at Just Add Sweat they offer great eGuides on how to start a home-based business. One of these guides is ‘How to Start a Review Blog for Fun and Profit’.
JoAnne Wescott and Nicole Dean started the site because they were sick of the hype and fluff offered out there and wanted to provide something real that gets results. There’s a quote on their website that really does a great job of defining their whole concept:
“Genius is one per cent inspiration and ninety-nine per cent perspiration.” – Thomas A. Edison
What I really love about all their eGuides, including the Review Blog guide, is that they are easy to read through, provide clear action steps and even give audio examples of people who’ve been successful with the idea.
The premise (as with all the JustAddSweat eGuides) is that they provide the inspiration and you provide the sweat!
What you’ll find inside:
· How to choose a niche.
· Definition of a blog.
· How to set up and use your blog.
· How you can make money blogging.
· How to choose your market.
· SweatStory of a successful business doing a review blog.
· What to blog about.
· How to get traffic to your blog and make money.
Remember, with EVERY JustAddSweat Business Guide, you will receive Resources, Training Information and tons of Business Success Support plus an Exclusive and Comprehensive Audio SweatStory™ from a real mom who is succeeding RIGHT NOW in her own Blogging business! So, hop on over to Just Add Sweat to find out more!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Considering a Home Birth? Here are the Common Home Birthing Myths and the Truth Behind Them - August 16, 2019
- 4 Tips for Hiring the Best Painting Contractor for Your Home - August 2, 2019
- 4 Ways You Can Dress for Festivals & Turn Heads This Year - August 1, 2019