My girls are always go go go! I have to admit that most days we forget about taking vitamins. I do feel that my girls get proper nutrition by eating a variety of foods everyday. But, not every day is a great day. Some days we may not eat as great as others. So, Vemma NEXT fits right in. Vemma NEXT is a great way to cover vitamins for kids on the go!
Vemma NEXT is a nutrient-enhanced supplement for children ages 2 – 12 years old. This is given as a beverage and contains a full spectrum of vitamins, antioxidants and over 65 plant-sourced minerals. Vemma NEXT does not contain any preservatives artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners…this is very important to me! We received the large bottles to review and I gave it to my girls to drink like a shot. Fast and down the hatch. They like the flavor, but it does have that vitamin taste.
Vemma NEXT includes:
- Vitamin C – found in citrus fruits, broccoli, bell peppers, kale, cauliflower and green leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin D – found in salmon, tuna fish, milk, eggs, liver, beef, and even direct sunlight.
- Beta carotene – found in sweet potatoes, carrots, spinach, collard greens and squash.
- DHA – an all-natural, vegetarian source of omega-3 fatty acid known for brain and eye support.* Choline also aids in brain development.*
- Quercetin – a group of flavonoids that give many fruits and vegetables their coloring. An antioxidant perfect for growing bodies.*
- Phytonutrient extracts of 14 organic fruits and veggies for those children who don’t get enough.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Also, for every month’s supply purchased, Vemma will donate a month’s supply of NEXT on your behalf to a child in need.
We received Vemma NEXT to review. No compensation was received and all opinions are our own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- What do Orthopedists do? - June 14, 2019
- Keeping Your Employees Motivated - June 10, 2019
- 4 Ways to Avoid Putting on Excess Pounds During the Holidays - May 31, 2019