What better gift could you give than the gift of saving money? Everywhere I look people are talking about the need to save money. You can help by choosing a gift that helps your loved ones do that. A truly usable gift!
The 2012 Entertainment Book is perfect! Filled with local and online savings on pretty much everything! Dining out, Clothing, Groceries and even Entertainment!
For only about $30, you can give the gift of thousands of dollars of coupons good throughout 2012!
The 2012 Entertainment Book contains hundreds of deals including:
- 50% off coupons and 2-for-1 discounts to top national brands
- Up to 70% off to local restaurants
- Huge savings on travel – airfare, car rentals, vacation packages and hotels.
- And much more…
I have been using the Entertainment books for many years. They pay for themselves after one or two uses! So while you are ordering for your friends, be sure to get yourself one as well!
With a 2012 membership, a free mobile companion app is also available to download! You can search and redeem coupons on the on your smartphone. Awesome!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- What do Orthopedists do? - June 14, 2019
- Keeping Your Employees Motivated - June 10, 2019
- 4 Ways to Avoid Putting on Excess Pounds During the Holidays - May 31, 2019