Did you know that according to former US Surgeon General David Satcher observes that “children who are more physically fit do better academically.”? I’ve noticed this with my own children. The more exercise and outside time they get the better they do on schoolwork. This is one reason that we spend a lot of our school days outside where they can get up and run around as much as they want.
Aerobie Sprint Flying Ring are one way to keep them active. Since we received the Aerobie Sprint Flying Ring we have taken it out daily with us and the girls have picked it up to play with often.
The thing I like most about the Aerobie Sprint Flying Ring is that it is easy for little hands. Much easier for Emma to throw than a frisbee. She was so excited about how it flew through the air when she threw it. With a regular frisbee it is always hard for her and usually just rolls across the ground and then she is sad because it didn’t fly. We haven’t had that issue with the Aerobie Sprint Flying Ring at all. So far it has sailed through the air everytime!
- Flies twice as far as conventional discs
- Patented high performance design
- Perfect for backpacking
- Thrilling games of catch
- Compact 10 inch diameter size
- Made in the U.S.A
You can purchase the Aerobie Sprint Flying Ring on Amazon.
One Not So Average Mama reader will win their own Aerobie Sprint Flying Ring! This giveaway is opened to the US as well as Canada!
Main Entry: Tell me how you make sure your children get enough exercise! Leave your answer in a comment below.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Become a fan of Aerobie on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Visit the Aerobie website and tell me what else you would like to try from them (2 entries, post 2 comments for this)
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade Aerobie Sprint Flying Rings! #Giveaway http://wp.me/prmOk-2Tn #Win” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Become a fan of My Frugal Home on Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on May 10th, 2011.
Aerobie Sprint Flying Rings has provided me with the products and information for this promotion, all thoughts and opinions are strictly my own and are not influenced by the prizing.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- What do Orthopedists do? - June 14, 2019
- Keeping Your Employees Motivated - June 10, 2019
- 4 Ways to Avoid Putting on Excess Pounds During the Holidays - May 31, 2019