No, I’m not pregnant! I was just offered this great giveaway to host for my readers. I am sure some of you are expecting! If you are, congratulations! The Bar Method has come out with a great new workout DVD and they want one lucky reader of Not So Average Mama reader to check it out for free. They also want to give that lucky winner a Bar Method Onesie for the baby on the way!
The Bar Method’s Pregnancy Workout DVD
Master teacher Lee Potter in her third trimester with twins DVD_NEW Pregnancy (300dpi).jpgadds her own special wit and playfulness to the Bar Method’s pre-natal workout, a long-standing and popular class at its flagship studio in San Francisco. Lee leads you through this 45-minute long series of gentle, safe and challenging moves, including free-weight work, thigh exercises, standing seat-work, and abdominal strengthening exercises performed while propped up on pillows. Lee’s fellow performers are Hannah Blue, co-owner of the Downtown San Francisco studio and Lauren Dunning, a teacher at the Downtown San Francisco studio, both appearing in this DVD in their second trimester. As Lee puts it, this DVD “will help you feel strong during your pregnancy, will assist you in delivering your baby, and will snap you right back into shape.” Retail: $20.00
About The Bar Method
The Bar Method is full-body exercise program created by Burr Leonard. The workout utilizes a ballet bar fitness technique and draws from the principles of isometrics, dance conditioning, interval training, and physical therapy. The result is a noticeable “Bar Method” sculpted body featuring:
- Firm, elongated muscles
- Reduced body fat
- High muscle definition in the chest
- Improved posture
- Long, narrow thighs
- A lifted seat and defined hamstrings
- Strong, flat abdominals
- Increased stamina and energy
- Extended youthfulness
*Also available, Beginner’s Workout DVD and Dancer’s Body Advanced Workout DVD.
About Burr Leonard, Founder of The Bar Method
Burr Leonard is the founder and creator of The Bar Method, a full-body exercise workout that utilizes a ballet bar technique. The method draws from the principles of isometrics, dance conditioning, interval training, and physical therapy. With 19 years of experience in the fitness field, she and her business partner have turned their one Bar Method studio into a franchise operation with 30+ studios and a media company selling exercise DVDs and accessories. Huffington Post, ABC News, KUSI TV, and KUSA-TV have featured Burr Leonard’s The Bar Method.
One winner will win a DVD and Onesie from The Bar Method.
Main Entry: Visit The Bar Method Website and come back here and comment about something you seen or learned there.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before any of the bonus entries!
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade The Bar Method Pregnancy Workout Giveaway! http://bit.ly/eYFPpR” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Become a fan of My Frugal Home on Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on March 1st, 2011!
No compensation was received for this post. All opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- What do Orthopedists do? - June 14, 2019
- Keeping Your Employees Motivated - June 10, 2019
- 4 Ways to Avoid Putting on Excess Pounds During the Holidays - May 31, 2019