This giveaway has closed. The grand prize winner was Tabathia B. The second prize winners were Betty N and Niki Castellow.
One thing all my girls love is books! Morgan could easily read a book a day if I let her read all day. She reads a lot, but I have to break her out of the house some days!
Allie is a 9 year old girl who is trying to figure things out, especially the 4th grade. To keep her self straight she jots down rules on being a good sister, student, and friend. Now Morgan usually reads on a higher reading level than this and I was afraid the book would be aimed to young for her. She actually really enjoyed it. She said she didn’t feel that the writing was too young for her and she would like to read the rest of this series. That’s a pretty big deal because Morgan is extremely picky about the books she reads. The level is girls 8-12 and Morgan reads at a senior level and still enjoyed it.
In Book 1: Moving Day, when Allie Finkle’s parents announce that the family is moving from their suburban split-level into an ancient Victorian house in town, Allie’s sure her life is over. With a new room she’s half-scared to go into, the burden of being the “new girl,” and her old friends all a half-hour car ride away, how will Allie ever learn to fit in? With Meg Cabot’s signature wit and amazing ability to channel girls, Allie is a winning character with real problems, lots of spunk, and is bound to be everyone’s favorite fourth grader.
One (1) grand prize winner:
- $50 PB Teen gift card to decorate your space your way and a copy of Allie Finkle Book 1: Moving Day!
Two (2) additional winners will receive:
- A copy of Allie Finkle Book 1: Moving Day and an Allie Finkle dry erase board and marker!
Main Entry: Visit the Allie Finkle Website and tell me what you like best over there! Leave your answer in a comment.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade Allie Finkle Giveaway! http://bit.ly/aeFFhK” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this once per day. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook.
- Become a fan of My Frugal Home on Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar.
This giveaway will end on November 1st, 2010!
We received a copy of the Allie Finkle book 1 to facilitate this review. No compensation was received.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- What do Orthopedists do? - June 14, 2019
- Keeping Your Employees Motivated - June 10, 2019
- 4 Ways to Avoid Putting on Excess Pounds During the Holidays - May 31, 2019