Ended! Winner was comment #29!
If you venture on over to the Sam’s Club Holidays Made Simple site, you will find tons of tools to help you with your holiday shopping. I have told you about a lot of these tools, but I have a new one to share with you! I especially like this one! Click on the Gifts Galore tab and scroll down to the Gift-Giving Simplified section. There you will find gifts categorized for you by price and by gender. Once you click into one of those sections you will see all the items that are featured there. On each item you will see a little Santa Claus and it will say “Add to wishlist“. You can go through and add everything you and your family want. Then you can click to view your list and a pop up appears that looks like this…
You can send this as a hint about what you and your family REALLY want for Christmas! No second guessing! No one wants to be gifts that are unwanted. Help them out and put it on your list to take some of that gift giving stress away! It’s just one more way that Sam’s Club is helping you this holiday season!
I have yet another $25 Sam’s Club Giftcard to giveaway!
Main Entry: Visit the Gifts Galore page and set up your wishlist. It’s simple. Tell me the first two items you add!
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before any of the bonus entries.
- Blog about this giveaway, 5 entries!
- Follow Sam’s Club on Twitter! 1 entry!
- Tweet this giveaway once per day @stitchblade @samsclub #samsholidays for one entry per day! Leave your tweet status url!
- Subscribe to my Enews and Updates, 2 entries!
- Add my button to your site. You can locate it at the bottom of my sidebar, 2 entries!
This giveaway will end December 12th, 2009!
Winner will have 48 hours to respond to winners notification!
The information provided in this article was shared as part of the Sam’s Club Sharing the Savings blogger campaign. Compensation was received for participation but the views and opinions expressed are solely my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- What do Orthopedists do? - June 14, 2019
- Keeping Your Employees Motivated - June 10, 2019
- 4 Ways to Avoid Putting on Excess Pounds During the Holidays - May 31, 2019