This giveaway is CLOSED! The winning comment was #21!
Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus….I have Christmas on the brain! have been walking around today singing Christmas songs!
The Holidays Made Simple site from Sam’s Club is your go to guide for the holiday season! I mentioned the Deal of the Day section on Wednesday. I just wanted to go over some helpful info concerning Deal of the Day. If you have not checked it yet, please click on over and give it a look!
Every day from November 4 to December 24, Sam’s Club will feature a different Deal of the Day. The discounted prices on the items featured as the Deal of the Day, are only available online and can not be found in the stores. You can be sure to catch every Deal of the Day by subscribing to email and mobile updates! This way if something on your list pops up you’ll know!
These are really great deals! For instance, pictured above you will see the Cuisinart Cutlery Set w/ French Bolster – 14 pc. with the Deal of the Day price of $23.88 with Free Shipping! I found this same set on Amazon for $59.77! That is a huge savings of $35.89! Seriously y’all…pay attention to the Deal of the Day at Sam’s Club!
To help you with your holiday shopping, I am offering up yet another $25 Sam’s Club Gift Card! You can use this towards a membership, a upgrade, or to shop! See below to enter for your chance to win!
Main Entry: How will the Deal of the Day make your life easier?
Bonus Entries: Please complete the main entry before completing any bonus entries!
- Subscribe to my Enews and Updates so you do not miss out on the upcoming goodies! 2 entries
- What do YOU want for Christmas? 2 entries
- Follow Sam’s Club on Twitter! 1 entry!
- Become a Sam’s Club fan on Facebook! 2 Entries!
- Tweet this giveaway once per day @stitchblade @samsclub for one entry per day! Leave your tweet status url!
This giveaway ends Saturday, November 14th, 2009!
Winner will have 48 hours to respond to winners notification!
The information provided in this article was shared as part of the Sam’s Club Sharing the Savings blogger campaign. Compensation was received for participation but the views and opinions expressed are solely my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- What do Orthopedists do? - June 14, 2019
- Keeping Your Employees Motivated - June 10, 2019
- 4 Ways to Avoid Putting on Excess Pounds During the Holidays - May 31, 2019