Do you love contests? If so, check out this recipe contest from Aunt Nellie’s!!!
Aunt Nellie’s® County Fair Recipe Contest
How to Enter: A recipe entry (“Entry”) must be submitted via email to email@example.com or via the entry form on Aunt Nellie’s County Fair website. Entries not meeting all Requirements set forth in section 3, below, will be disqualified without notification.
Contest Period: The contest period begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on October 15, 2018, through 11:59 p.m. EST on November 12, 2018 (the “Contest Entry Period”). Sponsor is not responsible for computer system or phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections. Any extensions or changes in entry period are at the discretion of the Sponsor and will be updated on the Sponsor website and social media accounts.
Recipes not meeting all requirements will be disqualified without notification.
- Recipes must be an original recipe.
- Recipe must use one or more jars of Aunt Nellie’s® Sliced Beets, Sliced Pickled Beets, Whole Pickled Beets, Baby Whole Pickled Beets, Sweet & Sour Harvard Beets, Pickled Beets & Onions, Sweet & Sour Red Cabbage, Holland-Style Onions, or 3 Bean Salad, or one or more cups of Aunt Nellie’s® Single Serve Diced Pickled Beets Cups.
- Recipe must fall under one of five categories: Appetizers; Salads/Sides; Soups; Main Dishes; Desserts/Sweets Recipe must contain 10 or fewer ingredients (excluding Aunt Nellie’s products, salt, black pepper and water).
Open to U.S. residents 18 or over on the day the contest begins.
All entries must include entrant’s name, address, zip code, phone number with area code and email plus the name of the recipe, number of servings, list of ingredients with exact standard U.S. measurements in order of use, followed by complete preparation directions, including cooking/baking/chilling time and temperature. A photo of each recipe entered must be included with the entry. NOTE: Quality of photo will not affect the score of entry.
Contestants can enter as often as they wish but are eligible to win in only one category.
- One (1) Grand Prize: $1,000 VISA gift card and Aunt Nellie’s Products Prize Package
- Five (5) First Prizes: $100 VISA gift card and Aunt Nellie’s Products Prize Package
- Five (5) Second Prizes: $50 VISA gift card and Aunt Nellie’s Products Prize Package
- Five (5) Third Prizes: $25 VISA gift card and Aunt Nellie’s Products Prize Package Total ARV of all prizes is $2,133. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfers of prizes permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All prize selections and details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per person/household. All federal, state and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the responsibility of winners.
- The Grand Prize, and Category Prize winners will be notified first by e-mail and must respond with their full name, street address, city, state and zip code and daytime phone number within 72 hours of attempted notification. If the winner cannot be reached after reasonable efforts have been exerted during the three (3) days from the date of notification, or if he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Contest Rules, such winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners will be required to sign a release in order to collect their prize. Failure to claim the prizes as instructed, the return of any prizes/prize notifications as undeliverable, Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner in a reasonable time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in forfeiture of the prize. Please Note: There will be no communication or correspondence with any contestant until after contest judging.