March is National Craft Month and the master crafters at Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine have developed an exciting line-up of spring centric activities that are sure to DIY-dazzle its guests during the brand’s annual Spring-A-Palooza program.
Great Wolf Lodge’s Ambassadors of Fun get crafty with kids of all ages, and this year’s Spring-A-Palooza March 9 – April 15 is buzzing with popular character-themed projects like Oliver’s Crazy About Bugs Jar, Violet’s Springtime Noodle Doodle, Brinley’s Don’t Blow Away Kite and Wiley’s Can You Spot It Binoculars.
Part therapy, part self-expression, and a whole lot of fun, the craft craze continues to hold its own, despite our digital driven world, with earnings of $44 billion in 2017, according to the Association for Creative Industries. Great Wolf Resorts, the country’s largest portfolio of indoor water park resorts, provides an inspirational setting for families to stay, play and create year round.
Additional highlights of this year’s Spring-A-Palooza
seasonal celebrations include everything from spring picnics to bubble dance parties and more, such as:
- Spring Cinema: Unwind after a fun-filled day and enjoy a family movie
- Bubble Dance Party: A family-friendly dance party
- Spring Scavenger Hunts: Two self-guided scavenger hunts including “I Spy Spring” and the “Spring Sprint” scavenger hunt
- Character Themed Flower Gardens: A highlight of the Spring-a-Palooza celebration is the colorful springtime gardens
The following two tabs change content below.
Brandy is the wife to a carpenter/musician and the mother of 3 amazingly awesome homeschool/unschooled girls. Brandy is a Photographer as well as a Coach for the Weebellion as part of Rolling Rebellion Jr. Roller Derby. Brandy is passionate about many things and suffers from a very painful and degenerative neurological disease called CRPS/RSD.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Pretty Tumble Track Mat with Cozy and Bouncy Design - February 11, 2019
- Working Towards Better Credit - February 11, 2019
- Have You Ever Taken a Bad Fall? - February 11, 2019