Are you looking for the best ways to grill, smoke or basically master your pellet smoker expertise? Then now you’ve got what you want to perfect that barbeque among your friends and family in the backyard of your house! No matter if it’s beef, pork, fish or chicken, we’ve always had a list of the best recipes for grilling, smoking, and baking on that pellet smoker. But check out the 3 best out of them first now:
SMOKED POTATOES & CARROTS
- 1 cooking spray (olive oil, butter or normal)
- 1 pound sweet potatoes
- 1 pound Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 8 ounces of baby carrots
- ? cup of olive oil, butter, or regular
- Cherry wood chips
- 2 teaspoon of steak seasoning
- Dry parsley, salt, and pepper to taste
- Melted butter or margarine
- Balsamic vinegar
- Have all sweet potatoes peeled off, and chop both sweet and Yukon Gold potatoes into one and a half inch chunks. Mix all potatoes and carrots in one aluminum half pan.
- Combine with steak seasoning, dry parsley, melted butter, pour the olive oil, salt, pepper before stirring them together.
- Preheat your pellet smoker to the medium and we suggest the Camp Chef PG24 Pellet Smoker and Grill to become more consistent with other sides(Check out more best pellet smoker from Sweet Lady Cook). Don’t forget to spray down the rack with your favorite sort of cooking spray.
- Form a pouch with a solid aluminum foil to add a number of cherry wood chips before sealing it fully. Let’s make a small hole on the top of it.
- Put the pouch in the lit section of the grill. Once it starts to smoke, have the pan of potatoes and carrots uncovered. Shut up the lid and smoke for 40 minutes or when both potatoes and carrots are more tender.
- Remove them from the grill and top them with balsamic vinegar.
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ cup of coarse salt
- 1 cup of Vodka
- From 1 – ½ to 2lb. Salmon (wild-caught)
- Whisk all ingredients together, including brown sugar, salt, pepper, and Vodka. Put the salmon fillet in a big bag that can be sealed. Add marinade sauce and massage it into the salmon.
- Place the salmon in the fridge for 2 – 4hours before getting it out of the bag and dry with some paper towels. Set your pellet smoker to smoke with lid wide open until the fire is set. Smoke the fillet for 30 minutes with skin-side down.
- Raise the degree from 225F to 230F, and cook your salmon for one hour.
- Refrigerate it until the serving time arrives and make sure to top with beautiful lemons and capers if it makes the feast more flavorous.
WHOLE SMOKED CHICKEN
- 1 chicken
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic
- A half cup of Kosher salt
- 1 medium golden onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 gallon of water
- Dip the chicken into brine and have the kosher salt with brown sugar dissolved in one gallon of water. Once finishing it, put the chicken in the brine and refrigerate it overnight.
- Begin the pellet smoker with the lid open until the fire is set for 5 minutes. Adjust the temperature to 225F and preheat with lid closed for 15 minutes.
- While it’s preheating, move chicken from brine and let it dry. Massage it with garlic, onion powder, pepper, and salt. Stuff it with lemon, garlic, thyme, and onion. Make sure the legs to be tied together.
- Put it on the grill and smoke it for 2 and a half or 3 hours. Your smoked chicken will get done once it reaches the temperature of 160. Give it a rest for 15 – 20 minutes before the carving.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Finding The Best Car Insurance in Texas Is Full of Surprises… - August 13, 2018
- Clean Sweep: How to Get Rid of All the Pests That Invade Your Home - August 9, 2018
- Earn Free Gift Cards during the Back to School Team Challenge – US - August 6, 2018