Gillette has an offer through Swagbucks where you get $20 (paid in the form of points called SB) when you make your first purchase through Gillette on Demand. If you make a basic purchase using the “On Demand” option, it will cost you around $10, so you’re making $10 on the deal. This offer has limited availability, so you’ll want to take advantage of it now.
With Gilette On Demand you can get regular refills for your Gillette razors delivered to your door, or choose the On Demand options and order them whenever you need them just by sending a text! Here’s how you take advantage of this offer.
1. Click this link. You must be a Swagbucks member to take advantage of this offer, so if you’re new you’ll have the opportunity to create your account here, which takes less than 30 seconds.
2. Click “Continue” and make your first Gillette On Demand purchase.
3. That’s it! You should have your points within 30 minutes. You must be a first time Gillette On Demand member to receive SB for this offer.
Haven’t tried Swagbucks yet? They’re a site where you earn points (called SB) for doing things like online shopping, watching videos, taking surveys, and discovering deals and services you might like to try (like Gillette On Demand). You then take those points and turn them into free gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or PayPal cash.
This is a great time to join because when you sign up through the link above and get your 2000 SB, you’ll get a bonus 300 SB at the beginning of September. So that’s $20 (2000 SB) for trying Gillette On Demand plus your $3 (300 SB) bouns, which gets you 2300 SB, which means you make $13 total for trying it out!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- National Prematurity Awareness Month: Dispelling Five Common Pregnancy Myths - November 20, 2017
- The November Swag Code Extravaganza (US) - November 14, 2017
- Earn Free Gift Cards during the Swag Feast Team Challenge – US - November 10, 2017