If you’re a TV lover, Hulu has an offer through Swagbucks where you get $20 (paid in the form of points called SB) when you sign up for Hulu for a month. That will cost you $7.99, so you’re making $12 on the deal!
Hulu has tons of current and classic programming, movies, brilliant original series, and more. Here’s how you do it:
1. Click this link.
2. Create your Swagbucks account (takes 30 seconds)
3. Click “Continue” and sign up for Hulu
4. Enjoy Hulu! You should have your points within 30 minutes. You must be a first time Hulu member to receive SB for this offer.
Haven’t tried Swagbucks yet? They’re a site where you earn points (called SB) for doing things like online shopping, watching videos, taking surveys, and discovering deals and services you might like to try (like Hulu!). You then take those points and turn them into free gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or PayPal cash.
This is a great time to join because when you sign up through the link above and get your 2000 SB, you’ll get a bonus 300 SB at the beginning of September. So that’s $20 (2000 SB) for trying Hulu plus your $3 (300 SB) bonus, which gets you 2300 SB, which means you make $15 total for trying Hulu!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Swago: Shopping Edition Is Back! - October 20, 2017
- The Student Guide to Moving to University - October 19, 2017
- 4 Stressful Situations that all Moms Face and Tips for Taking Control - October 19, 2017