Dairy Free Fudge!
The star of the show in this dairy free fudge is Nocciolata Dairy Free – an organic chocolate hazelnut spread made from all natural ingredients. Completely free of GMO’s, preservatives, colors, additives, or artificial sweeteners, Rigoni di Asiago’s Nocciolata Dairy Free combines hazelnuts, fair trade cocoa and cocoa butter, natural vanilla extract, and raw cane sugar for a chocolate-hazelnut spread with undeniably superior flavor. Nocciolata Dairy Free is made with environmentally-responsible cold-pressed sunflower oil. It also contains far less sugar than other brands and is free from hydrogenated fats.
3-Ingredient Nocciolata Fudge Cups
(Dairy Free / Vegan / Gluten Free)
[Adapted from thebigmansworld.com]
- 2 cups Nocciolata Dairy Free
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Sea salt, to top (optional)
Line a 12-count muffin tin with six-muffin liners.
In a microwave safe bowl or stove top, melt Nocciolata Dairy Free with coconut oil. Remove from heat and stir in pure maple syrup.
Divide mixture evenly among 6 lined muffin cups. Place in the freezer for 2 minutes to allow fudge to firm up.
Store fudge in the fridge.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Let The Lie-Ins Commence - December 17, 2018
- How to Make Sure Your Aging Parents Get the Care They Need - December 14, 2018
- Don’t Want To Spend The Holidays With A Runny Nose? Fix The Things That Are Making You Sick! - December 13, 2018