If the father in your life is a TV lover, you can get him the gift of a month of Hulu and get paid to do it. Thanks to an offer through Swagbucks, you get $15 (paid in the form of points called SB) for trying Hulu for a month. That will cost you $7.99, so you’re making $7 on the deal!
Hulu has tons of current and classic programming, movies, brilliant original series, and more. Here’s how you do it:
1. Click this link.
2. Create your Swagbucks account (takes 30 seconds)
3. Click “Continue” and sign up for Hulu
4. Enjoy Hulu! You should have your points within 30 minutes.
Haven’t tried Swagbucks yet? They’re a site where you earn points (called SB) for doing things like online shopping, watching videos, taking surveys, and discovering deals and services you might like to try (like Hulu!). You then take those points and turn them into free gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or PayPal cash.
This is a great time to join because when you sign up through the link above and get your 1500 SB, you’ll get a bonus 300 SB at the beginning of July. So that’s $15 (1500 SB) for trying Hulu plus your $3 (300 SB) bonus, which gets you 1800 SB, which means you make $10 total for giving a cool gift to the Dad in your life (or yourself)!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- 5 Ways To Look After Your Family - March 16, 2018
- Running a Snapology Franchise, Hands on Education, and a LEGO® Giveaway! - March 15, 2018
- 6 Asian Beauty Secrets for Flawless Skin - March 14, 2018