If you’ve been thinking about trying Hulu, this weekend is the time to do it. Thanks to an offer through Swagbucks, you get $28 (paid in the form of points called SB) to try Hulu for a month. That will cost you $7.99, so you’re making $20 on the deal!
Hulu has tons of current and classic programming, movies, brilliant original series, and more. Here’s how you do it:
1. Click this link.
2. Create your Swagbucks account (takes 30 seconds)
3. Click “Continue” and sign up for Hulu
4. Enjoy Hulu! You should have your points within 30 minutes.
Haven’t tried Swagbucks yet? They’re a site where you earn points (called SB) for doing things like online shopping, watching videos, taking surveys, and discovering deals and services you might like to try (like Hulu!). You then take those points and turn them into free gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or PayPal cash.
This is a great time to join because when you sign up for Swagbucks through the link above and get your 2800 SB from the Hulu offer, you’ll get a bonus 300 SB at the beginning of May. So that’s $28 (2800 SB) for trying Hulu plus your $3 (300 SB) bouns, which gets you 3100 SB, which means you make a profit of $23 total just for watching TV!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Why Hunting is an Excellent Way to Stay Fit - January 11, 2018
- January Swago with Spin & Win - January 6, 2018
- Get $3 when you sign up for Swagbucks in January (US) - January 3, 2018