It’s April, and Swagbucks has an early Easter treat in the form of a $5 April referral bonus! Swagbucks is a rewards site where you earn points (called SB) for things you’re probably doing online already, like searching, watching videos, discovering deals, and taking surveys. Then you take those points and exchange them for gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or PayPal cash.
When you sign up through me this month, you can earn a $5 bonus! Here’s how:
1. Sign up using this link
2. Earn 300 SB total before 5/1/17. You’ll get a $3 (300 SB) bonus for it!
3. If you spend at least $25 through Swagbucks Shop* you’ll get another $2 (200 SB) bonus on top of the cash back you’ll get from shopping. If you have some shopping to do online, just go to Swagbucks first and visit the store through them. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, but you’ll get SB points for every dollar you spend (on top of the bonus)!
That’s it. It’s super easy, and Swagbucks is for real. I use it myself, and I’ve earned [GIVE EARNED SB AMOUNT, WHAT YOU SPEND IT ON]
*You must receive your shopping SB before June 1st
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- 5 Ways To Look After Your Family - March 16, 2018
- Running a Snapology Franchise, Hands on Education, and a LEGO® Giveaway! - March 15, 2018
- 6 Asian Beauty Secrets for Flawless Skin - March 14, 2018