Check out this awesome recipe for Chocolate Berry Bark using Crunchies’ freeze-dried berries – now available at your local Sprouts.
Plus, now through Feb. 14th, you can purchase strawberries and raspberries for 30% off!
CHOCOLATE BERRY BARK
Prep: 10 mins / Cook: 1 hour / Total Time: 1 hour & 10 mins
- 1 (16 oz.) bag of dark chocolate chips (the higher the quality, the better)
- ¼ cup Crunchies Strawberries
- ¼ cup Crunchies Raspberries
- ¼ cup Crunchies Blueberries
- Pour chocolate chips in a saucepan and begin to cook on the lowest temperature while stirring constantly until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and pour in the center of a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Smooth out with a rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle on Crunchies fruit.
- Store in a cool, dry place until hardened.
- Allow chocolate to cool and completely harden before breaking apart. Now serve and enjoy!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- March Madness Collector’s Bills - March 27, 2017
- Swag Garden Swag Code Extravaganza (Canada and US) - March 21, 2017
- THE BOSS BABY hits theaters everywhere on March 31, 2017 - March 20, 2017