You’ve probably heard me talk about Swagbucks before. It’s the site where you get points (called SB) for doing things like shopping, discovering deals, watching videos, taking surveys, and searching the web. Then you turn those points in free gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Target, and PayPal cash.
Swagbucks is at its best when they’re paying you to do something you’d already do online, and now they’re taking that concept into thousands of restaurants around the country with the SB Local app for iOS and Android. Starting on 2/2 and running through Sunday, 2/5, they have a killer deal running – here’s how you can take advantage of it:
1. Click here to download the Swagbucks Local app. You can create your Swagbucks account if you’re new to it.
2. Sign in with your Swagbucks account information.
3. Link your first debit/credit cards to your Swagbucks Local app and get an instant 100 SB!
4. Use your linked card to pay at thousands of participating locations! If you spend $20 or more before Monday, February 6th, you’ll get a 300 SB bonus! That bonus will be paid out by 5pm PST on February 10th.
If you’re also signing up for Swagbucks for the first time and use my link, that means you’ll get another
300 SB bonus. We’re talking about $7 plus for going out to eat!
Some more info about SB Local:
Soon after paying with your linked card, you will see the transaction show up in your Swagbucks Local Activity ledger. Your SB earned will be calculated on the transaction amount before taxes and tip. Swagbucks Local is currently supported in the following metropolitan areas: San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco, Ventura County, Dallas, Atlanta, Washington DC, Phoenix, Houston, Denver, Detroit, New York, Philadelphia, Boston, Cincinnati, Seattle, Fort Lauderdale and Chicago. New cities added on a regular basis, and you’ll get the 100 SB bonus for linking your first card even if you don’t live in one of the cities listed above!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Need a License? Adult Driver’s Education is Easy to Obtain - March 21, 2018
- What You Should Always Consider Before Sending Your Child to High School - March 21, 2018
- How to Help Your Kids Find Their Talent - March 20, 2018