Pumpkin Spiced Latte Recipe
As the crisp autumn breeze cools down our days, it’s time to say hello to brightly colored leaves, hayrides, cozy sweaters, and hot lattes! Enjoy a warm Pumpkin Spiced Latte while relaxing on a Sunday morning, or brew up a bunch for your friends and family at your next fall get-together. Serve with a slice of warm apple pie or apple cider donuts for the ultimate crowd pleaser!
In honor of fall, KRUPS, the leader in coffee makers and kitchen appliances, has provided an autumn-inspired drink recipe for you.
- 2 fluid ounces espresso coffee
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin flavored syrup
- 1/2 cup milk, steamed
- 1/8 cup frothed milk
- 1 pinch pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- In a coffee mug, combine espresso coffee with flavored syrup. Pour in steamed milk and frothed milk and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and vanilla powder.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- 4 Different Plants That Help You Save on Energy Costs - June 23, 2017
- Get $20 when you sign up for Hulu - June 22, 2017
- Sharkarosa Wildlife Ranch Coupon! - June 17, 2017