Simple Vegan Chickpea Spaghetti
October is National Pasta Month!
Put a healthy twist on a typically glutinous meal with products from Explore Cuisine! Explore Cuisine offers pastas made from organic beans, lentils, and peas. Jam packed with protein, iron, and fiber, Explore Cuisine pastas are all certified-gluten free, vegan, and kosher. Take the guilt out of your favorite pasta dishes with these healthy pasta alternatives.
1/4 cup nutritional yeast (optional)
1 cup organic pasta sauce
- Cook the spaghetti until soft according to the packet directions.
- Drain the water from the pasta, and stir in the pasta sauce. Add more if you like more sauce.
- Serve in bowls and then sprinkle the nutritional yeast on each one.
- Season with salt and extra nutritional yeast if desired.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Finding The Best Car Insurance in Texas Is Full of Surprises… - August 13, 2018
- Clean Sweep: How to Get Rid of All the Pests That Invade Your Home - August 9, 2018
- Earn Free Gift Cards during the Back to School Team Challenge – US - August 6, 2018