Paleo Orange Cream Popsicles Recipe
These easy-to-make popsicles will have you feeling like a kid again. They’ve got a great orange and cream flavor that tastes a lot like those old-timey favorites (the ones with the orange-wrapped cream center), but can be made in the comfort of your own kitchen.
This post contains affiliate links.
Ingredients for Orange Cream Popsicles
Everything you need is listed below. You can find more great recipes in the book Frozen Paleo.
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can full-fat coconut milk (400ml)
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (from 2–3 oranges) (237ml)
- 2 tablespoons raw honey (30ml)
- 1 tablespoon orange zest (15g)
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend for one minute or until everything is well blended and smooth.
Pour the liquid into popsicle molds and freeze for 6 to 8 hours. Insert popsicle sticks after 2 hours.
You can find more great recipes (including this one) in the book Frozen Paleo!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Five Hacks To A Home That’s Super Comfy - June 15, 2018
- 3 Tips For Raising Confident Kids - June 11, 2018
- How to Have a Stress-Free Summer Road Trip with Your Kids - June 11, 2018