Want to make a quick buck? (or six?)
Then it’s time to try Swagbucks! In celebration of the Summer Games, Swagbucks has announced an another promotion where you can get a $3 (300 SB) Bonus just for signing up through our site and earning your first 300 SB before September. So open up your umbrella (not in the house!) and put on your slicker and galoshes because it’s about to pour 300 SB Bonuses for you and your family and friends.
New to Swagbucks? Great! It’s a site where you earn free gift cards for the things you already do online. You get points (called SB) and redeem them for PayPal or Visa cash and gift cards from Amazon, Walmart, Target and other great retailers. Here’s how to earn your 300 SB in an hour:
- Sign up for free through my referral link: SWAGBUCKS!
- Watch a few short clips from Top Sports Headlines, World New Headlines, cooking shows, and the Latest from TMZ and earn 26 SB
- Take a 5 minute survey for 60 SB and a 13 minute survey for 100 SB. Even if you get DQ’d, you get paid up to five times for a total of 5 SB.
- Print a $1 Off Flintstone’s Vitamin Coupon and earn 25 SB
- Sign Up for Zulilly’s free mailing list and earn 50 SB
- Click through entertainment-focused web content with NCrave for 20 minutes and earn 20 SB.
- Install the Hulu App on your phone and earn 24 SB.
That’s it! You’ve just earned 300 SB (worth $3 on its own) and you’ll get a $3 Bonus for your effort!
Already a Swagbucks member? Here’s how to get your $3 Bonus:
- Refer a friend to Swagbucks between Now and Wednesday, August 31st
- Your referral earns 300 SB by August 31st (see above!)
- You AND your referral will both be awarded an additional 300 SB each
That’s it! (the 300 SB bonuses will credit by September 6th) So once again, starting today, send out those referrals, a 300 SB Bonus could come in handy for a rainy day!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Balancing Act: Earning a Living While Raising a Family - April 19, 2018
- Having The Holiday of a Lifetime on a Budget - April 19, 2018
- Keeping Your Team Tight In Small Business - April 16, 2018