Green Lentil Vegetable Lasagne for Two
This post may contain affiliate links.
National Lasagna Day is July 29th and Explore Cuisine is here to help you celebrate!
Give your lasagna a healthy twist with pasta from Explore Cuisine! Explore Cuisine products are all vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO and made from organic ingredients. Jam packed with protein, iron, and fiber, these kinds of pasta are the perfect alternative to other glutinous pasta. Feel great knowing that you are serving a meal made from organic chickpeas, beans, and lentils!
- 5 sheets green lentil lasagne cooked 6 minutes, drained
- 1 Japanese eggplant sliced thin lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into oblongs
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 oz Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup bechamel sauce
- Lightly coat the vegetables with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast on a baking sheet until tender. Turn down the oven to 325°F.
- Lasagne 2 oz. Mozzarella shredded 1/2 c. béchamel sauce olive oil
- In a baking dish the approximate size of lasagne sheets – brush the dish with a small amount of olive oil. Place one sheet of lasagne on the bottom. Layer with vegetables, mozzarella, béchamel, and lasagna sheets. Repeat. Top with last lasagna sheet with béchamel. Bake at 325°F until heated through.
Cuisinart CI1136-24CR Chef’s Classic Enameled Cast Iron 14-Inch Roasting/Lasagna Pan, Cardinal RedEssenso Chambery Cast Iron Baking/Lasagna Pan with Four-Layer Enamel Interior and Exterior, Orange, 11.8 inchAll-Clad 59946 Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan with Lid Specialty Cookware, 14.5 by 11.75 by 2.5-Inch, SilverRachael Ray Stoneware 3-1/2-Quart Covered Rectangle Lasagna Casserole, Red
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- 4 Jobs That Motherhood Prepares You For - December 13, 2017
- Winter Getaways That Rock 5 Reasons Albany, New York is a Great Choice for Your Family Getaway - December 8, 2017
- Low-Stress Family Game Night - December 6, 2017