National Tequila Day
Sunday, July 24 is your lucky day! Celebrate National Tequila Day and quench yours by including Tequila Cabrito in your favorite cocktails and festivities.
This post may contain affiliate links.
- 1.5oz Cabrito Blanco
- .5oz Suze Liqueur
- 1 whole Cara Cara Orange Squeezed
- 4 Chunks Pineapple (Muddled)
- Ginger/Sage (Muddled)
- .75oz Lime Juice
- .25oz Agave Nectar
- Hard Shake, double strain into Leopold coupe.
- Garnish: Black Pepper, Sage
- 1.5oz Cabrito Reposado
- 1.25oz Owls Brew “Witches Brew”
- .5oz Suze Aperitif
- .5oz Lime Juice
- .25 Agave Nectar
- Homemade Berry Shrub Floater (1tsp)
- Place all ingredients in a shaker and stir until mix
- Serve in a rocks glass and garnish with mixed berries
Himalayan Salt Shot Glasses, Set of 4 Pink Food Grade Salt Glasses3dRose mug_157377_4 There’s a Chance This Could be Tequila, Two Tone Black Mug, 11 oz, Black/WhiteFred & Friends DOOMED Crystal Skull Shotglass