Homemade Granola Truffles Recipe
Courtesy of Viki’s Granola
- 1 2/3 cups heavy cream
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound semisweet chocolate, cut or broken into shards
- 12oz bag of Viki’s Granola for rolling truffle
Place cream and butter into a saucepan. Allow butter to melt on medium heat, stirring the whole time. Raise the heat just until the cream mixture comes to a boil.
Remove saucepan from heat, add the chocolate and stir until it is completely melted. Continue stirring until the mixtures thickens and cools a bit. Cover mixture with cellophane and place in refrigerator. Allow at least 2 hours to cool and thicken for at least 2 hours but mix 3 to 4 times during that time.
To form truffles use a small melon baller or spoon to scoop chocolate mixture into the palm of your hand. Roll into a ball then roll in your favorite Viki’s Granola. Place completed balls on a parchment-lined tray and refrigerate before serving.
Viki’s Original Granola is a blend of gluten-free oats, organic honey, almonds, pecans and unsweetened coconut. It is simply, the best tasting, good for you granola. MSRP: $5.49 / 12oz www.vikisfoods.com
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Pretty Tumble Track Mat with Cozy and Bouncy Design - February 11, 2019
- Working Towards Better Credit - February 11, 2019
- Have You Ever Taken a Bad Fall? - February 11, 2019