I almost had to take one of our dogs into the vet a few days ago. He was so sick and losing it from both ends…it was a nightmare. Thankfully it just ended up only lasting for about 24 hours. The problem? He ate ACORNS! Did you know they were toxic to dogs? I had no idea! But what if it had been worse?
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- 4 Jobs That Motherhood Prepares You For - December 13, 2017
- Winter Getaways That Rock 5 Reasons Albany, New York is a Great Choice for Your Family Getaway - December 8, 2017
- Low-Stress Family Game Night - December 6, 2017