I almost had to take one of our dogs into the vet a few days ago. He was so sick and losing it from both ends…it was a nightmare. Thankfully it just ended up only lasting for about 24 hours. The problem? He ate ACORNS! Did you know they were toxic to dogs? I had no idea! But what if it had been worse?
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Hotel Transylvania 3 Entenmann’s ® Little Bites® Offer! $25 GC Giveaway! - October 19, 2018
- 3 Strategies You Can Resort to If Your Ex Refuses to Pay Child Support - October 17, 2018
- Adopting German Shepherds in Texas - October 15, 2018