Looking for a new twist on hummus? Check out this recipe for Pineapple Hummus Dip to serve at your next gathering.
Pritikin’s Pineapple Hummus Dip
Recipe type: appetizer
Serves: 8½ cup servings
- 15 ounces garbanzo beans canned, no salt added, drained
- ¼ cup lemon juice (adjust according to taste)
- 1 tablespoon garlic fresh, minced
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley fresh, leaves chopped
- ¼ cup dill fresh, chopped
- 1 cup pineapple fresh or canned (no sugar added) diced
- 1 dash tabasco sauce
- ½ cup celery chopped
- Puree all ingredients in food processor.
- If mixture is too thick, add 1 tablespoon water.
- Serve with raw vegetables.
The following two tabs change content below.
Brandy is the wife to a carpenter/musician and the mother of 3 amazingly awesome homeschool/unschooled girls. Brandy is a Photographer as well as a Coach for the Weebellion as part of Rolling Rebellion Jr. Roller Derby. Brandy is passionate about many things and suffers from a very painful and degenerative neurological disease called CRPS/RSD.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Basic Maintenance Tips to Get Your Kids’ Bathroom From Gross to Gorgeous - November 9, 2018
- Get 300 bonus SB when you sign up for Swagbucks in November! - November 5, 2018
- Earn BIG At The Register - November 2, 2018