Warm things up this fall with this recipe for Sweet Potato Kale Soup!
Pritikin’s Sweet Potato Kale Soup Recipe
Recipe type: Soup
Kale and Sweet Potatoes come together in this perfect fall recipe!
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 onion peeled and diced
- 1 carrot peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon garlic minced
- 2 quarts low-sodium vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup celery root peeled and diced
- 1 bunch kale cleaned and de-stemmed, then sliced thin
- In a stockpot, add all ingredients except kale.
- Cook over medium heat until all ingredients are soft, about 1 hour.
- Puree and put back on heat.
- Add kale and cook 15 minutes more.
The following two tabs change content below.
Brandy is the wife to a carpenter/musician and the mother of 3 amazingly awesome homeschool/unschooled girls. Brandy is a Photographer as well as a Coach for the Weebellion as part of Rolling Rebellion Jr. Roller Derby. Brandy is passionate about many things and suffers from a very painful and degenerative neurological disease called CRPS/RSD.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- The November Swag Code Extravaganza (US) - November 14, 2017
- Earn Free Gift Cards during the Swag Feast Team Challenge – US - November 10, 2017
- Enchant Christmas Giveaway Time! #EnchantChristmas #ArlingtonTX - November 8, 2017