Recently I was sent Mastey hair products to check out. Having color treated hair puts my hair through the use of chemicals….yea….bad, I know. Mastey products are free of chemicals and additives that can damage your hair even more. They contain healthy ingredients. Mastey products are also eco-friendly and green focused.
Check out these facts about Mastey hair products!
- 100% Vegan– With natural ingredients comes natural beauty that is good for your hair! Using plant-based moisturizers means you will have softer and more natural feeling hair, with absolutely no animal based products!
- No PPD!– This means less irritation or allergic reactions thanks to our formula that leaves out the “bad guy” known for causing skin and allergy irritations. More information on the negative effects of PPD is here: http://masteyhaircolor.
- No Ammonia– Ammonia can damage hair, period. As pioneers in this market, we formulated hair care without ammonia back in 1982. You can trust us to have your hair’s best interest at heart! More information on why Ammonia is bad is here: http://masteyhaircolor.
- Rich in Antioxidants– Not only do we leave out the bad ingredients, but we add good for you grape seed extract to our line of hair color and products! This means longer lasting color and luscious, touchable locks that you will love!
- Formulated with Argan Oil & Olive Oil to protect your hair from styling heat and the environment — let’s your hair be soft and shiny without any greasy feeling.
I love that Mastey is a family owned business and has been around for 40 years. Make better choices for your self as well as the environment by choosing healthier more eco-friendly products!
I received the products mentioned above to facilitate my review. No compensation was received and all opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Need a License? Adult Driver’s Education is Easy to Obtain - March 21, 2018
- What You Should Always Consider Before Sending Your Child to High School - March 21, 2018
- How to Help Your Kids Find Their Talent - March 20, 2018