- 1 eggplant
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh thyme, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh oregano, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the eggplant into slices and salt them lightly. Let them sit for about 15 minutes, so the salt can bring out the moisture of the pieces. Wipe them dry with a bit of paper towel.
- Meanwhile, combine the oil, vinegar, garlic herbs, salt and pepper. Let site to absorb the flavors for about 15 minutes.
- Brush eggplant with oil and herb mixture all over, ensuring that the herbs get distributed well.
- Place on a lightly greased grill and grill for about 15-20 minutes, flipping half way through.
There are many ways to cook with eggplant: fried, baked, grilled and even as a substitute for meat. Explore some of our favorite techniques to use.
See our Seasonal Produce Recipe Guide galleries.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Simple Secrets For Landing Your Dream Job - September 19, 2018
- How To Make Healthy Living The Standard In Your Home - September 18, 2018
- 5 Surprising Ways To Make A Living For Puzzle-Solvers - September 3, 2018