10 days! Oh.CRUD! I am not prepared at all. I am so happy that I can pick up fabulous desserts from HoneyBaked Ham to take a bit of the load off of me. The thought of making pies and cheesecakes from scratch is not appealing to me at this moment. Being able to run down the road to my local HoneyBaked Ham and pick them up pre-made and ready to go is VERY appealing to me. I shop at the Lewisville, Texas location and I have to brag on the employees there! If you give them a budget, they will tell you exactly what to get. I kind of love them, I hate having to think too much. You should check out our no stress Thanksgiving.
Christmas dinner has to have pie right? Apple pie, Pecan pie…all the pies! One of my favorites is Pecan pie and I am a little bit picky about it. I was weary of how this one was going to taste, but I am happy to report that it passed with flying colors and I ate wayyyy too much pie while trying it out. Heck, I’m not even sure I shared with anyone.
I totally recommend this Pecan pie!
So now, let’s discuss cheesecake! When I was a kid I refused to try cheesecake. I couldn’t comprehend cheese and cake together. Man, I sure was missing out all of those years that I wouldn’t try it. As an adult I am happy to report that I love cheesecake and I may or may not have a very unhealthy relationship with it…..but hey, let’s not talk about that. Let’s talk about how awesome the cheesecake is from HoneyBaked!
I decided to purchase the HoneyBaked Gourmet Cheesecake Sampler… Behold!
It’s pretty gorgeous isn’t it? Here, take a closer look…
Now let’s look at the crust….please don’t lick the screen!
So let’s NOT stress the holidays! Know that there is help and it is right down the road at your local HoneyBaked Ham store!
You can either pick up desserts, sides, or the whole Christmas dinner! Here are some ideas for your stress free holiday meal!
- A classic HoneyBaked Ham, Whole Turkey or Turkey Breast:
- Bone-In Half Ham (7-12 lbs., Serves up to 20)
- Quarter Ham (4.5 – 7 lbs., Serves 6-10)
- Boneless Ham (Approx. 4 lbs, Serves 8-10)
- Whole HoneyBaked Ham (13-16 lbs., Serves up to 30)
- Ham Slices (available by the pound)
- Whole Turkey (11-13 lbs., Serves 10-12)
- Roasted or Smoked Turkey Breast (Approx. 3 lbs., Serves 6-8)
- Heat & Share Sides: As the name implies, all you have to do is heat them right in the package, then share with your lucky guests. And with so many to choose from, it’s easy to make everyone happy, but you definitely cannot pass up the signature Sweet Potato Soufflé.
- Dessert of your choice
Here are some more photos from our meal….yum!
Enjoy your family!
From now until 1/11/15 you can enter to win a $25,000 HoneyBaked Kitchen Makeover when you buy a Ham and Turkey Breast bundle.
Check out this amazing limited time coupon for $8.00 off any Bone-in Ham and Turkey Breast or Boneless Ham and Turkey Breast from HoneyBaked Ham to help you make your holiday dinner easy and delicious! (This offer is valid only at the following locations: Rolling Meadows, Orland Park, Villa Park, Morton Grove, Naperville, Chicago, Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, Mesquite, Hurst, Lewisville, Houston, Austin, Spring, Clear Lake, Sugar Land, Indianapolis, Ferndale, Grand Rapids, Roseville, Birmingham, Troy, West Bloomfield, Livonia, Flint, Dearborn Heights, Sterling Heights, Taylor, Ann Arbor, Canton Township, Oklahoma City, Pittsburgh, Mechanicsburg, Monroeville, San Antonio, Bellevue, and Lynnwood. For store addresses click here.)
Donate $1.00 to Feeding America during checkout at the register of any HoneyBaked store. $1.00=10 Meals!
Disclosure, we received a gift certificate to facilitate this review. All opinions are our own.
Here is some Christmas music to get you in the holiday spirit!
For some great Christmas ideas check One Good Thing By Jillee | Facebook out!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Completing A Physical (And Emotional) Spring Clean - March 23, 2018
- Need a License? Adult Driver’s Education is Easy to Obtain - March 21, 2018
- What You Should Always Consider Before Sending Your Child to High School - March 21, 2018